Are you passionate about working towards a better world for children? We want to work with you!
There is one opportunity open.
Pacific Safe Schools Course Administrator
Fixed Term – December 2021 – June 2022 (20-30 days over this period) Part-time – approximately 8 hours per week
Save the Children New Zealand (SCNZ) is seeking an experienced Administrator to join our dedicated team at Save the Children NZ. Location is negotiable and working from home is an option here, or, if you are Wellington based, you would be welcome to join us in our office, located in the central city.
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly regarded non-government organisation that makes a lasting difference for children. You will report to one of our International Programmes Managers and will be responsible for being an Administration all-rounder, supporting trainers and students enrolled on our online Pacific Safe Schools Course. Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating participation of internal and external participants and full engaging with the Pacific Safe Schools Team
- Preparing the course for launch by ensuring all course material is ready and available on the Learning Management system.
- Launching the course by orienting participants and mentors to the course policies and platforms and ensuring participants receive all calendar invites and necessary pre-work.
- Supporting course delivery by supporting instructors, mentors and participants with course platforms and queries, following up with participants who need additional support, and tracking all participation.
- Closing the course by finalizing grades and issuing certifications and organising the After-Action Review with relevant stakeholders.
Our Recruitment Process
All applications will be acknowledged. We are keen to appoint this role ASAP, so will contact those candidates who meet our criteria to organise an interview. If you are interviewed, you can expect to be asked a series of experience verification, behavioural and competency questions.
How to Apply
Applications should include a covering letter and resume and should be submitted by close of business on Friday 10 December 2021 to email@example.com. A copy of the position description is available on request.