Digital Marketing Manager
Permanent role, Wellington office
SCNZ is looking for an experienced, progressive and passionate digital marketing professional to play a key role in the Fundraising team. Reporting to the Fundraising Director, within a fundraising and marketing team of nine, this role will drive the digital marketing strategy as part of the overall fundraising plan to ensure digital outputs align with business objectives. This is a fast-paced environment, always seeking opportunities to acquire new donors in a cost-effective manner.
Key responsibilities include
- support and lead the delivery of compelling, connected supporter experiences with strong financial results.
- Work with media & creative agencies to drive digital campaigns from conception to execution, performance analysis to optimisation.
- Drive online donor acquisition campaigns, overall brand awareness online and lead the Digital part of the Fundraising team
- Lead generation, social media and website management, marketing and analysis
- One direct report (Digital Content Coordinator)
You will need to have at least 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing role managing targets and budgets with proven and illustratable success. You will be experienced in working with internal teams, external suppliers and have at least one year managing staff. Experience in the charity sector is preferred.
Offices are based in Wellington city (parliament end). The salary is $75k - $85k depending on experience, with some flexibility to work from home.
To read the full Position Description: https://fundraisingtalent.co.nz/JD-Digital-Fundraising-Manager-SCNZ
The closing date for applications is Monday 16 November 2020