Do you have an unclaimed tax rebate?

Did you know your kind donations to Save the Children are tax deductible? With so many things going on in our busy lives, it's easy to overlook claiming donation rebates. But if you've donated to us in the past 4 years you may be eligible for a donation rebate of 33.33%.

We have partnered with Supergenerous to help you claim your tax rebates. Make your gift go even further for children in need around the world by regifting your tax rebate.

Let Supergenerous Do The Work For You

We've partnered with Supergenerous to help your amazing donations go even further. Registered with the Department of Inland Revenue, Supergenerous can claim your donation rebate on your behalf. 

It's super simple

  1. Sign up. Sign up to Supergenerous and tell them who you've donated to. The team will contact the charity on your behalf and collect your receipts (if you don't have them).
  2. They make the claim. Supergenerous will make the claim with the IRD and send you updates along the way. 
  3. You get the tax rebate. When signing up you can choose whether to regift or keep your tax rebate. 

Regifting your rebate is an easy way to ensure your generosity works even harder for the children who need us the most. Sign up with Supergenerous now!

Sign Up Now

Don't let your unclaimed rebates sit with IRD. Sign up with Supergenerous and claim your donation tax rebate now. 

If you have questions, give the Save the Children team a call on 0800 167 168 or email at